3. Click on login 4. You will receive an authentication code on your registered mobile phone number, which you will enter in the next screen to complete the login process.
Once you have logged in, you will be redirected to the online leave application page.
How to apply for leave online To apply for leave online, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to the TSC leave portal 2. Click on the (+) sign to start the application
3. Click on the drop-down arrow to choose the type of leave you are applying for. 4. Choose the start and end dates for your leave. 5. Enter your remarks, highlighting any necessary information you wish to specify.
6. Upload all necessary attachments. When uploading, click on ‘edit’ and then click on the attachments icon.
How to check TSC online leave application status
To check the status of your leave application online, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to the TSC leave portal 2. Go to the ‘leave applications’ section 3. You will be able to see all the submitted leave applications after you have submitted yours. 4. Check the status column of your application to see whether it has been approved.
It is essential to note that the online leave application system is a significant improvement from the traditional paper-based leave application process.
It eliminates the need for teachers and other TSC employees to physically go to the TSC offices to apply for leave. It also reduces the time taken to process leave applications and makes it easier for teachers and other employees to plan their leave.