To register for the medical scheme, follow these steps:
Procedure for Accessing Medical Care ( AoN Minet)
1. Dial 384847# on Safaricom or *865# for Airtel to register.
2. Wait for the passcode. You will also receive a text message indicating that you have been fully registered with the AoN TSC medical scheme, along with a code.
3. Keep your code and password safe, as you will need it for identification in the interim period before receiving the biometric cards. 4. Repeat step 1 and use your new passcode to log in, then follow the prompts to register your dependants.
5. Registering dependants is free of charge. 6. If the need arises, visit the medical provider of your choice on the interim list and you will be provided with the required services. 7. To check active providers near you, visit the AoN website http://www.aon.com/kenya. Alternatively, dial *340# and follow the prompts to check available service providers near you.
8. For identification purposes at the facility, you or your dependants will be required to produce the verification code or your TSC number to receive services.
9. Dial *865# and follow instructions if you have lost or forgotten your verification code. 10. You will receive medical services at no cost in accordance with the guidelines.
11. If you experience difficulties, contact AoN on 020-4974799/0730674799/0719044799 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Mobile registration for TSC AoN services is available.
13. There are a number of AoN branches and facilities in all 47 counties across the country. Therefore, beneficiaries are not required to travel outside their counties for services unless in the case of an emergency while in a different county.